Monday 4 April 2016

Those Were The Days


Haven't heard this song for ages.....feeling in one of those retrospective moods today.

I can really relate to this song...I am finding since my coma and especially since I came home that I am feeling more settled in my mind about what I want to be doing day to day and in the future.

One thing I have noticed is that I am more up front about what I want and how I feel about what is happening to me. 

 Someone left me a message on my land line today. Firstly, I have no idea how to pick up messages on that phone, secondly, even if I had a clue what they wanted I only use the phone for MY convenience as I find phones way too intrusive so rarely use one.

I'll get around to talking to whoever that was in my own time.

Would I want to go back to 'Those' days?...I have been asked that many times and my reply is always the same....I have never got stuck in the past and prefer to enjoy the Now and what I have today...so moved on.

While there are times when I have found it difficult to adjust to new situations, I eventually get myself sorted and embrace the changes as ways to learn more about me, my current circle of people I hang out with day to day and life, generally.

It will all come out in the wash...as they say



No comments:

Post a Comment