Sunday 27 March 2016

Fairy Land...and what happened since...Part one

For those who haven't heard... Arrived here (Eastbourne General Hospital) on the 10th of March 2016 

Don't remember being here or the trip in the ambulance,...was medically assessed ...then moved to a medical ward where my heart stopped...

I was brought back with CPR then went into a coma for a few days and woke up in ICU,,,might be home next week...or maybe not...just chilling on a medical ward till they throw me out....lol


This is just a general intro post ...will be adding more details as my memory returns to a more functional level.

When I returned from the coma...I noticed some weird shit memory wise. I had totally forgotten how to walk and dress myself but still knew how to use my Android and what it was called...like I said...weird shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment