Sunday 27 March 2016

All Quiet in the wrinklies world

Thought I would use the above photo until I work out how to add those taken by my Android to a folder. I must have known how to do this before my recent trip to fairyland as I actually found folders today that I had organised previously.

It's getting on for 21:00 in England. British Summer time and Easter Sunday happened on the same day this year...so we have a slightly lighter evening today AND I have chocolate, My other half's cousin dropped by today and surprised me by handing over a Cadbury creme egg Easter Egg...so that's me sorted for at least a week.

We should have a new arrival later this evening as someone left a few hours ago and there is a quick turnover on this medical ward, All quiet for a while but you never know when things might kick off...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment