Friday 17 November 2023

Next Step to A Diagnosis

 



Things appear to be moving forward very quickly recently. I had a memory clinic appointment on the 13th of November and while I was there, the Doctor who saw me said that she would refer me to the Neurology team.


The appointment letter arrived today and as instructed, I rang the memory team who had said they would help with a volunteer to get me to the appointment and stay with me. No one in the memory team seems to know anything about the arrangement so I have had to ask my personal assistant to help. Luckily she is available for the Dementia Neurologist appointment.

My appointment is on December 1st and involves a round trip of around 40 miles. I had no idea it would be so tricky to get anywhere near getting a diagnosis.


No comments:

Post a Comment