Sunday 5 June 2016

Enjoying the Summer Sun :)


Sweltering in the heat now. It has been that muggy that our Venus Fly Trap looks like it has given up the will to live.

I have moved the plant to the kitchen window sill as I am convinced that 5 people smoking within feet of it can't be doing it any good. We don't actually have 5 smokers here but nearly all of our visitors smoke. I have to go to another room when the smoke gets too thick. Just glad I have a Chromebook and don't rely on a desk top pc or I wouldn't get much done.

I found one of my websites I had forgotten to add to for ages so that is another project that will help keep me off the streets. I noticed it included some marketing banners I added to it that actually still work so I am planning to get the marketing sorted out this month as I kinda miss all that techy stuff.

One of my claims to fame is that I used to market Woolworths...lol




No comments:

Post a Comment