Thursday 1 April 2021

Silly Bin Episode

 


So, the 'assisted' sticker turned up from Amazon and as in the picture I stuck them on before leaving the black bin out on Wednesday evening. With it being Easter weekend coming up, we were told that our black bin would be picked up on Thursday instead of this Friday.

So off I trot on Thursday morning only to find that not only had the bin not been moved, it hadn't been emptied either. After a bit of a swear at the refuse collectors who weren't there to hear me, I went indoors to have a bit of a whinge to Billy.

We settled down to our coffee with me on the chromebook and Billy faffing about on his phone. I then thought I'd check the Easter dates for the bin emptying and the date had been switched to Saturday lol I guess that our local council department who puts out this information must think we are all psychic.

I'll be having another go at this on Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment