Saturday 17 October 2020

COVID-19 Response Regarding Face Coverings




My husband and I have been shielding since before the COVID crisis as we both have serious medical conditions.

I have been housebound for several years due to a compromised immune system so I really need people to wear face coverings around me. While I know that I am exempt from wearing face coverings, I also know that I can be an asymptomatic carrier so choose not to go to indoor public spaces. I cannot be around asymptomatic carriers either so avoid indoor public spaces for this reason too.

Back in 2015 I caught a cold and ended up with multiple organ failure, cardiac arrest and several days in a coma. I still have long term issues due to a related brain injury. It's vital that we don't risk infecting others.

No comments:

Post a Comment